HURRICANE IRMA UPDATE: At this time, we are still planning to hold the 2017 Confluence Conference at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC September 14-15, 2017.
We are actively monitoring the developing conditions surrounding Hurricane Irma and it’s anticipated impacts on the East Coast. The 2017 Confluence Conference planning committee intends to make a final decision about proceeding with the conference no later than Monday, September 11, 2017. if you have registered for the conference, you will receive e-mail updates about 2017 Confluence as information becomes available.
Should the planning committee elect to cancel the 2017 Confluence Conference, you will be notified via e-mail, and will receive a full refund on any registration and/or sponsorship fees. Additionally, we will post updates on our website: